Pets In Wedding Pictures
Please enjoy this super informative blog to help you include your pets in wedding pictures!! Special thanks to all of the incredible vendors that were involved in all of these beautiful weddings.
Get Your Pet Groomed
- Everyone wants to look good on the wedding day. Don’t show up with your doggie looking shabby.
Don’t Forget the Leash
- Having a leash sounds like a given. However, so many times we get in the car to go and our dog jumps right in with us and off we go!
- We have learned the best way to get your pet to cooperate is to bribe them with tasty treats. This is a clever way to get your doggie to sit…stay…hold still.
- Check out this incredible Engagement session with Ali and Jake!
Location of Photos
- If you know your pet is active and loves to run, pick a location to allow you to capture these moments to allow your pet to do what they love the best – RUN AND PLAY!
- Your sweet fido will tire out and then you can get the Instagram worthy pics that we all want. This is good to know to get your pets in wedding pictures.
Don’t Forget the Ball
- Bring a ball or a toy if your pet likes to play. This will allow you and your animal to bond in the beginning of the session. Your pup will get worn out and then you will be able to get those adorable instagram worthy photos and your pets in wedding pictures!
Designated Trusted Person
- It is not best for your pet to be at the session the whole time. You will want someone to help you out and take the doggie back home after they get their photos taken.
- This allows you and your honey to get your hands all over each other for the rest of the session and not have anything on your minds but each other.
Designated Person is NOT a Guest
- If you are including your pet on the wedding day, your guests are going to want to partyyyy!!!
- Don’t ask a guest to miss cocktail hour or the ceremony. Have a neighbor or co-worker help you out. They will love doing this special task for you and to see you on your wedding day!
- Don’t forget to surprise them with a little gift and thank you card!
- Ties, bows, scarves, leashes, signs, fresh flowers…GO CRAZYYYY!!!
of having your pets in wedding pictures
- Though these furry friends are fun and hilarious, they are spontaneous. The cute king charles cavalier puppy that you see below, his anal glands exploded after we took this photo. NOT KIDDING!
- Go into this portion of the session knowing that anything can happen.
- In these wedding photos, Tess the dog was so excited she only wanted to jump and play! We just have to keep that in mind when we want our pets in wedding pictures.
Start off the session with these photos
- To make the day less stressful, start your creative session or engagement session with the pet photos.
- This will make sure that the rest of the session runs smoothly and you can focus on you and your fiancé.
Make a List to get your
pets in wedding pictures
- You may remember everything but your trusted designated person may not. Make a list so they don’t forget anything!
Make a doggie bag!
- Put everything in a bag for your trusted designated person.
- You want to make it as easy as you can for them.
Please enjoy this super informative blog in help you include your pets in wedding pictures!! Special thanks to all of the incredible vendors that were involved in all of these beautiful weddings.
Contact us for more information about our availability. We’d love to show you our entire Ohio wedding photography portfolio and let you see our albums, canvases, and other amazing wall art collections.
Are You Still Looking For An Ohio Wedding Photographer?
We would love to chat with you about your big day! Contact us now because we are booking super fast. Feel free to give us a phone call at 330-322-8338 or 614-300-5050. We love talking on the phone and getting to know our couples! We are a great wedding resource!
Do you know somebody who would like to read about pets in wedding pictures blog?
Please feel free to share this blog with your friends or any family that would be interested in this post!
How Seth and Beth Photograph Weddings
Seth and Beth Wedding Photography loves to hang back and be unnoticed to capture different parts of the wedding day. We are close by for your moments but at certain times we know that it is important to be not too intrusive.
Seth and Beth Wedding Photography Wants to be a Wedding Resource to You!
We officially know A LOT about weddings even how to have pets in wedding pictures! After a decade of experience photographing weddings, we have seen and encountered many obstacles on the wedding day. Seth and Beth Wedding Photography want to help you build a detailed timeline and be a wedding resource for you through the process to help you eliminate some of these wedding obstacles for you.
How We Handle Family Photos on the Wedding Day
Family photos can be a tough part of the wedding day. We make this easy as we help you make a family photo list before the wedding. On the wedding day, we will bring this list as a guide to make the family photos go quickly and effortless.
Seth and Beth are Easy Going Photographers
With a decade of experience, Seth and Beth have learned to roll with the punches and the wedding hurdles that happen throughout the big day. We adjust to unplanned things that happen that may get us off the course of the wedding day timeline. From pets in wedding pictures to tough times on the wedding day, we can do it.
We are Lively Photographers
Our enthusiastic attitude helps you and your guests feel comfortable, allowing y’all to be yourself. This allows us to capture your true candid self which makes for the best photojournalistic photos.
Seth and Beth are Serene Photographers
Some events on the wedding day calls for calm and an unobtrusive photographer. We have the experience to feel out for these moments and allow the moments to naturally happen and allows us to calmly let this happen.
What Sets Seth and Beth Wedding Photography Apart
We love connecting with you and learning what you love about each other. This knowledge helps us deliver the most incredible product because we have learned about you both, what you like doing, what it looks like when you love. We then can create the best photos that you will love for the rest of your life.We don’t just push buttons on a camera but we specialize in learning the chemistry of love and people. That’s what makes us the BEST Ohio wedding photographer. Bring on the pets in wedding pictures!
We are Seth and Beth
We are Seth & Beth – married and madly in love. We provide artistic and creative “out of the box” wedding photos in Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio. We strive to put a fresh, new twist on every wedding photo we take, incorporating colorful surroundings, emotions, and moments. We live to meet strong, sexy brides who are crazy in love and confident grooms that aren’t afraid to cry. We want to deliver beauty and surrealism while maintaining our mission of love and professionalism.
About Seth and Beth
Seth and Beth – Wedding Photography is a photography and cinematography studio based in Akron, Ohio. Seth and Beth are one of the most sought-after photography duos in the Midwest and are internationally awarded. They are Magmod supporters and Fearless Photographer Award winners. They have been featured by Rangefinder Magazine, Huffington Post, Shotkit, The Knot, Wedding Wire, Maharani Weddings and many more.